Career and Internship
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
Kokiku TV is looking for "Finance & Accounting"
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor in Accounting.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in Food/Beverage/Restaurant service or equivalent.
- Stock control, calculate & reporting taxation.
- Prepare payment with Payment Voucher as an Account Payable (AP) & Prepare Invoice & calling the client as an Account Receivable (AR).
- Reconcile balance and bank book, Correspondence with bank & client.
- Input transaction of cash book into system as an cashier.
- Work closely with the Senior Finance & Accounting to ensure smooth operation of all Finance & Accounting matters.
- Plan, Organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the company's monthly/weekly financial & accounting reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in the production of financial & accounting statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with limited resources & experience in managing large quantities of data.